top of page
Second Century Campaign
HOLY TRINITY EPISCOPAL CHURCH
Holy Trinity has been on the corner of Fisher Avenue and Greene Street for 100 years – since the chapel building was completed in 1922. In the last century, we have added other beautiful spaces to glorify God, minister to others, and serve our growing parish and its ministries. Now, we must repair, restore, and maintain our Sanctuary building to ensure that current and future members can carry on our mission: to know Christ and make Him known through an
inward journey of faith and an outward journey of service, giving thanks to God in all things.
bottom of page